1) The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer and shall cover a period of 1 year.
2) All parts of the product are under Dellmarc warranty coverage. (against any defect that may occur during production, assembly and/or defective parts)
3) In the case that the product fails within warranty period, the time spent on the repair work is added to the warranty period. Repair time of the product is maximum 20 (twenty) working days. This time starts from the date on which the failure concerning the product is notified to the service station and to seller of the product, dealer, agency, representative, importer or producer, if there is no a service station.
4) Free repair and product exchange obligations will be annulled under the following conditions:
a) If the product becomes faulty due to use contrary to the terms or conditions stated in the user guide,
b) If the product has been opened, used, or previously repaired by unauthorized persons,
c) Use of the product by plugging into inappropriate voltages or with faulty electric installation without the prior knowledge of our authorized services,
d) If the product serial number has been altered or removed,
e) If the fault or damage to the product occurred during the transportation outside of the responsibility of Dellmarc,
f) A break or scratch to the product’s exterior while in the customer’s possession,
g) When our product is damaged due to use with accessories or devices purchased from other firms or unauthorized services,
h) Those damages caused by natural disasters such as fire, lightning, flood, earthquake, etc.
5) A report prepared by the Dellmarc Authorized Service Center or Dellmarc will determine whether the damage was caused by improper use.
6) For the given services supplied by service stations compulsorily within the warranty period in the periodical maintenance stipulated by the manufacturer or importer, Transportation Charge for serviceman will be demanded from the customer.
7) The warranty certificate should be kept throughout the warranty period. In the event of certificate loss, a second will not be provided. The customer must provide the warranty certificate during request for repair. Otherwise, the cost of repair will be charged.
8) The warranty certificate attached to the product during sale should be fully completed by the retailer and customer, signed and stamped. The customer copy must be immediately provided to the customer, followed by the other piece to be mailed out to Dellmarc by the retailer.